Hi! Beauties! I want to share with you my first impression of the LUSH’s magnificent bath bombs! I will also give you a review on the 2 I have used out of the above picture so far. Just let me say Ahhhhhhhh! I understand now why all the other bloggers and you tubers have been raving about them now. Myself and yes even my husband has fell in love with them, well each other too….LOL!! This is one store my husband is glad I took him to while we were on my birthday get-a-way weekend. Well, after he has experienced these bombs he is proud. Trust me, we will be using the LUSH website (www.lushusa.com) to order more soon. The top picture may be a little deceiving because the bath bomb shown in it is called the Pink Bath Bomb and the other 2 pictures in the collage that is showing the bath bomb fizzing and dissolving is actually the one called Rose Queen. I got so excited to try it that I forgot to take a close up picture of it first……heee!heee!
First, let me tell you a little about the LUSH company. The actual name is LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. They use fresh ingredients to make their products. They are against animal testing. They believe in charitable giving for the local charities of each of their stores location. I can tell you that the store I visited in Dallas at the Galleria Mall had wonderful service. I could not have asked to have been treated any better and believe me the products speak for themselves after you try them. They sent me home with multiple generous free samples of the products I wanted to try out. I do plan on doing an article about all the free samples I received from here and other stores while on my birthday trip.
We are going to start with the back row of the second picture going from my left to right:
- Their green Avobath Bath Bomb is not for lazy days lying back in the tub. On the contrary, it’s for gray days and mornings (afternoons and evenings too), when you just can’t shake your brain fog. Pop one into your bath for an instant jolt of invigorating, lemongrass-scented energy and fizz. Splash about in the shimmery green waters and let the fresh avocados and olive oil soften you up and leave you with softer, supple skin, as well as a brighter outlook. Next time you need a zesty refresher; all you need to do is Avobath. I haven’t used this one yet, but it smells like a fresh made pitcher of lemonade.
- The darker green one is called Lord of Misrule. Inspired by the ruler of the Pagan Feast of Fools, brings mischievous revelry to the tub with a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil. As it slowly froths in the water, hypnotic swirling silver luster is released and the deep green exterior soon gives way to a rich, wine-colored center. Just like at the Feast of Fools, when the wine begins flowing, the revelry really begins! Popping candies fizz and crackle, creating a world of magic and mischief right before your eyes. This one I have tried and Ahhhhhhhh! It smells wonderful and your skin feels so soft afterwards. Your water will end up being a reddish wine color, but no worries your skin does not.
- The yellow one is called Enchanter Ballistic. Frothy citrus bathing. Slowly frothing and bobbing about, The Enchanter tumbles around the tub, releasing layer upon layer of gorgeous colors, reminiscent of a summer sunset. Orange, pink, white and yellow foam around the bomb as it lazily dissolves, pushing each layer of color outward until your entire bath is covered in soft, fragrant foam. The colors are almost as enchanting as the fresh lime and neroli oil fragrance, made to make your day brighter. This is the next one on my list to try. I am sure it will be just as great as the other 2 I have used. You can definitely smell the lime. Seriously they all smell wonderful.
- The bottom row of the second picture starts with the one called Rose Queen. Everything’s rosy. They thought it was time for a new floral Bath Bomb so they designed the Rose Queen. Full of blossoms, petals and a sensuous new rose fragrance, this one is a splendid, sophisticated bomb fit for a queen. When LUSH co-founder and Bath Bomb inventor Mo first dropped one of these in a tub to show everyone her latest invention, she asked if there were enough petals. Everyone said they thought there was plenty, but Mo went ahead and put lots more in to really spoil us! This was the first one I tried and is the one seen in first picture above bubbling and fizzing. I was so amazed on the real rose smell and all of the real rose petals that was left in the bath water after it was completely dissolved. I haven’t felt that relaxed in a long time after that bath. This one I will for sure be repurchasing.
- The last one is called Pink Bath Bomb. Vanilla bath time confection with saucy undertones. Inspired by the delightful Audrey Hepburn, Pink is sophisticated, sexy, elegant, and witty. Fragranced with edgy tonka bean, neroli, and the sweetness of vanilla absolute, it turns baths into candy-scented fantasies with a fragrance that lingers on your skin long after you’re out of the bath. It’s sweet, but not overbearingly so, with a subtle bite of something cheeky. Spoil yourself; instead of Breakfast at Tiffany’s, have an indulgent bath with Pink. I have not had the chance to try this one yet but I am for sure looking forward to it. I am sure you already know I am going to say it smells wonderful. Smells like an angels bath. Yes, it smells that good.
I think you can probably tell by above, I or should I say myself and my husband have become addicted to these bath bombs. You can also look forward to another article soon telling you about 2 other LUSH products that I am loving.
Thank you for visiting my blog and reading this article. Please subscribe if you haven’t already, it is free and you will be notified when any new articles are published on my blog. I love to read any comments, suggestions or feedback. Also please feel free to leave any questions you may have for me. I read and respond to all my comments and questions. As always you can also connect with me through any of my social media icons, I am just a click away!