Hi! Beauties! Today I would like to talk soap. I don’t know about you but I am a body wash type of soap gal. It is nothing really against bar soap because I use to be a bar soap type of gal but I just got in habit of using body wash and the loofa. Well I was sent this Adovia Dead Salt Face and Body Bar soap to review. I said, “I feel nostalgic, let’s give this a try.” I put it in my bathtub’s soap dish and when I took a bath I used it. Let me share with you what Adovia claims this soap will do.
Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
– Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
– Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
– Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
– Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser
I have used this soap and so has my husband. We will continue to use it while we have it. I did only use it on my body, however my husband used it on his face and body. It did not dry my skin out nor my husbands. There is no strong scent to it so it works great as an unisex soap. This is also an all natural soap, no extra chemicals. If you would like to read more about this soap and purchase it you can do so at Amazon by clicking here.
Hi! Beauties! Today I want to do a review of this Adovia Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals that also contains Vitamin C. I have been adding this product to my nightly routine for the last 2 weeks. I will as always first share with you what the website claims the product will do for you, along with a link where you can purchase this product.
The website claims that with this product you can expect:
- Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
- Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
- Vitamin C – Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
- Dead Sea Salt – Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt – 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
- Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorbtion
Get Firmer, More Radiant Looking Skin – Non-Oily Deep Moisturizer Delivers Minerals & Nutrients Deep Into Skin – Satisfaction Guaranteed
I have received, tried and reviewed quite a few Adovia Dead Sea Minerals products and except for the hair conditioner I have enjoyed the products. This product comes in a gel like formula in a pump bottle. I love products that come in a pump style bottle. I feel like it is more sanitary to use. However, this product did not pump very easily out of the bottle. I don’t know if I just got a bad pump or if the gel was just too thick to dispense well through the pump. I will say the gel feels so good when you are applying it to your face. It is cool and dries fast and it is not greasy at all. I have only used it for two weeks so I really can not verify any anti-aging claims, but I can say my face is very soft, smooth and feels hydrated. If you would like to read more about this product or purchase it on Amazon just click here.