Hi! Beauties! Today on Beth and Beauty I am going to share with you how and what products I am using to remove my makeup. I used not be one that made sure I had removed my makeup before I went to bed and my skin now is letting me know about it. I have now for the last year made it a priority to make sure I do remove my makeup before I go to bed (with only a few slip ups) and I can tell the difference in my skin. All products are pictured above. So here we go.
- I start off by with using the L’Oreal Clean Artiste Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. I shake it up and put in on a 100% Cotton Cloud square pad(you can get these off of Amazon.com). I then apply that pad to my eye and let it sit there for about 20 seconds while very gently rubbing it back and forwards. I then just swipe off downwards and remove my eye makeup and then using same pad I remove my eyebrow makeup. I repeat this process for my other eye and brow.
- I then using warm water just lightly dampen my face. After that I apply LUSH’s 9 t0 5 Cleansing Lotion all over my face, neck and eyes and gently massage it in. This product is a wonderful gentle product. It even removes my Estee’ Lauder Double Wear foundation with no problem.
- After the 9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion is good and massaged in, I then use a makeup remover wipe(usually 2) and wipe off the cleanser while also removing all my makeup.
- I then rinse my face with warm water and apply the Shiseido Cleanser pictured above to my face and use my Clarisonic Mia 2 to finish cleansing my face.
- I then finish off with my toner, serums and night cream.
I hope you have found this post useful. I love all the products I mentioned above and would recommend any of them. The main thing is just to make sure you take the time to remove your makeup every night before you go to bed. Your skin will thank you for it now and later. Please feel free to leave any tips, suggestions or questions in my comment section. I read and reply to all of them. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Beth and Beauty and you have decided to stay awhile by subscribing by email, BlogLovin, or Google+. We can also connect through any of my social media outlets. Just click on the corresponding social media icon. I am just a click away.
What is some of your makeup removing products you are using?