Hi! Beauties! Today on Beth and Beauty, I want to share with you something very special to me. In the above picture is a gift I received from a very sweet lady, her name is Mary, she goes by the name Mary Mary on her YouTube channel realgoodbadexample. If you have not seen any of her beauty videos then you are missing out. Click on the link I gave you and check her channel out. First, I want to say she did not send me this gift for me to do this article for her channel. She actually sent me the gift to try to encourage me to start doing videos on my own YouTube channel or as she told me, “Go ahead and make a video will you.” I just want to say a big thank you to her because she does not know how much it has encouraged me to not only continue with my blog but to start making you tube videos. I hope to have my first one up on May 1, 2014. So enough about that. Let me share what she sent me (as pictured above):
- H & B Health and Beauty Dead Sea Minerals Mud Mask – This is mud mask for your body. I have never tried one of these, so I am excited to give it a try. I wonder if it is going to make my body look like the model on the packaging….LOL!!
- Two ELF eye brushes – a shadow brush and a smudge brush. My moto as a beauty junkie is that you can never have too many makeup/eye brushes. I love ELF brushes, not only are they good eye shadow brushes but they are very affordable and can now also be found in WalMart.
- A Wet-n-Wild eyeshadow single in the color Creme Brulee. I have been trying to get my hands on this basic color but it is always sold out. I am so proud I have finally got my hands on one of these, so again thank you so much Mary Mary.
- The well known beauty YouTube much raved about drugstore mascara, the Jordana Best Lash Supreme. This can only be found at Walgreens, K-Mart or online. Get this, it is an amazing mascara for volume and it only cost $2.99.
- A sample of the new SmashBox CC cream. I am actually doing research right now for a future article on BB and CC creams, so this was much needed.
- Three Merle Norman samples: Wrinkle Lift and Firm Face Serum, Fine Line Reducer Serum and a Pink Grapefruit Body Butter.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in the color Loden Green.
I want to thank Mary again. This is one of the main reasons I started my blog was to get to know and make new friends from all over. I now have friends all over the United States, UK and Canada. I am so blessed. Thank you for stopping by Beth and Beauty today. Please feel free to leave any tips, suggestions or questions in my comment section. I read and reply to all of them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and you have decided to stay a while by subscribing to my blog by email, BlogLovin, or Google+. We can also connect through any of my social media outlets. Just click on the corresponding social media icon. I am just a click away.