Hi! Beauties! Beth and Beauty was nominated for the Liebster Award. I would like to thank TwirlySkirt for nominating me. This award is geared to help newer blogs with their growth. I found it to not only be an honor but I have also found it be a great way for me to discover new blogs. This is how it works:
There are few easy rules you must follow to participate:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself – they can be anything!
- Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers.) (Couple of mine did have a little more than 200 followers, but after researching the guidelines this amount used to be less than 1000 followers and I believe they really deserved to be nominated)
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them eleven questions to answer.
Here we go!
1) Name one of your favorite people to follow in each of these categories: blog, YouTube Channel, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter: For blog that would have to be Maskcara.com, YouTube Channel would be Beauty Broadcast by Emily Eddington, Instagram would be whatwouldlizzydo. For Pinterest would be The Makeup Chair. Twitter would be @AprilAthena7
2) Where do you get your inspiration for your blog posts? I wish I could say that all of them just pop into my head but that is not the case. I get them while researching products I want and like. While I am shopping and find items. Of course while reading magazines, watching tv, reading other beauty blogs and while watching my favorite YouTube channels.
3) Do you collect anything? Other than makeup, I collect anything that has a butterfly on it and tea cup/saucer sets.
4) Describe the perfect weekend night. A nice dinner out with my husband and then home cuddled up watching a movie together.
5) What song(s) would you listen to while laying on the beach? Any songs from either Carrie Underwood or Celine Deon.
6) Morning or night? Dress or pants? Sweet or salty? Boots or flipflops? Night, Pants, Sweet, Flipflops.
7) Do all your friends and family know about your blog? I believe so.
8) Name a few beauty products (makeup or skincare) that you re-purchase. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, L’Oreal Clean Artist Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover(green bottle only) Cotton Clouds 100% cotton pads/squares (dupe for Shiseido 100% cotton pads/squares), in my area I can only find them on Amazon.com. Since I am an Amazon Prime member I get free shipping so I don’t mind.
9) What is your favorite quote? If you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all.
10) If someone gave you $500 and said you had to spend it in one day, what is the first store you would go to? Sephora
11) Name one thing on your bucket list. Go to a beauty conference in LA
Here are my Eleven Random facts about myself:
- I have been married since I was 16 to my first and only love. It has now been almost 33 years.
- I am 5′.0”
- I love anything pink and sparkly
- I collect anything with butterflies on it.
- I have 2 children and 5 grandchildren
- I have bad anxiety.
- I married the summer after my sophomore year and still finished high school with a 4.0 GPA
- I dream of traveling to NYC one day.
- I thrive in sunshine! I dread winter every year.
- I quit smoking 2 ½ years ago.
- I am very shy and I am an introvert.
Here are my questions for my nominees to answer:
- What made you start a blog?
- What is your favorite beauty tip?
- Heels or Flats? Why?
- Favorite High End makeup brand?
- Do you own more high end or drugstore makeup?
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
- Where is the one dream place you want to travel to?
- If someone gave you $200 for makeup, where would you go and what would you buy?
- Would you rather travel by car or fly?
- What do you feel is your best strength?
- What is your most expensive makeup product?
Here are the blogs that I am nominating:
The goal of this award is to connect people so be sure to check these blogs and follow them. I hope to see you around my blog and all around this great big blogging world.