(Click on picture to enlarge)
Hi! Beauties! Today on Beth and Beauty I thought I would just share with you a few random beauty things I have picked up lately from Sephora, Nordstrom and Avon. I am preparing to do a giveaway very soon for you, so I did not swatch or open any of the eye or lip pencils you see above, because I am not sure which ones I am going to include in the giveaway. I also am sharing with you a couple free skincare samples I got while at Sephora that I have been trying out. I have found this is the best way for me to try out any high end skincare or beauty products before I take the leap and purchase them. Let’s just jump on into this haul:
- Well as you see by the above picture, I picked up the limited edition NARSissist Cheek Kit that is sold exclusively at Sephora or Sephora.com. I am loving my other two Nars blushes so much and they were lonely….LOL! If you haven’t seen Beth and Beauty’s small new Nars Collection, please do! I returned a couple of things to my JC Penney’s Sephora that I had ordered on Sephora.com, so when I seen this blush kit, I knew I had to get this limited edition kit before it was too late. I am so glad I did!! The kit not only came with the cheek palette above but it also came with a travel blush brush. (Sorry, forgot to include in picture) The colors included in palette were from left to right: Devotee (luminous alabaster sheen), Orgasm (peachy pink with gold shimmer) and Laguna (diffused brown powder with golden shimmer. All I can say is I am in love!! I have heard the Orgasm blush and the Laguna bronzer/contour powder hyped up all over you tube videos and blogs. NOW!! I know why!! They look and blend like no other. The Devotee highlighter is also great.
- Also while at Sephora, I picked up the above pictured CoverFX CC cream (grey tube). This product is actually the only product I intended to pick up that day. Oh! the hardship of being a beauty junkie…LOL! I am not going to go into the details of this product because this product along with some other BB and CC creams are part of some research for a future blog post.
- I will just go ahead and finish up my Sephora products. While I was there I picked up a couple samples of a couple of higher end skincare products. I had got a sample of a Kate Somerville’s serum/lotion while at the Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show and I loved it, but that particular product is out of this girls budget. So, I seen one of her Nourish daily moisturizers that can be used both day and night and I might could swing its cost. They were nice enough to give me a pretty generous sample and I do love it. She also gave me a sample of the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, it can also be used both day and night. Out of these two my favorite is the Kate Somerville Nourish moisturizer. I am having to fight myself back everyday not go ahead purchase it, but I must be strong until I use up the all the samples to make sure which one to pick up.
- The only product above that is from Nordstrom is the Shiseido Ibuki Skincare Kit. I have used one of these up and just let me say the Shiseido and Kate Somerville skincare lines run a very close race for me. Notice box is not opened yet!!! Stay tuned you might just see this in a future perhaps giveaway post…..just saying!!!
- Another skincare item pictured above is an unopened Avon’s 2-week Anew 7S Ultimate Restore the Firmness Skincare Kit. This kit contains a full size eye system: a serum and a cream.
- Lastly is some Avon Glimmerstick eyeliner & lipliner pencils, along with a felt tip liquid eyeliner and even a brow pencil. Some is opened and some is not!!! Also, above is an unopened Passion perfume roller ball by Avon.
Thank you for visiting Beth and Beauty today. I hope you enjoyed reading my Beth and Beauty’s Random Haul post. Please feel free to leave any tips, suggestions or questions in my comment section. I read and reply to all of them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to Beth and Beauty and you have decided to stay awhile by subscribing to my blog by email, BlogLovin, or Google+. We can also connect through any of my social media outlets. Just click on the corresponding social media icon. I am just a click away.
Question of the Day: Do you have a skincare brand you would like to recommend to me?
P.S. If you do not have an Avon Representative already, mine is April Jackson, you can reach her by going to www.youravon.com/apriljackson