(Click on Picture to Enlarge)
Hi! Beauties! Today it is Beth and Beauty’s Thrifty Thursdays time. Today is a real thrifty one….LOL! Didn’t spend a penny, but had the best time! I had a beautiful young friend of mine, Ashley, to come over and we shopped my stash and had a makeup fun day. Above is pictured all but 3 of the products we used for our Face of the Day (#FOTD). The products not pictured is the MAC Fix+ face mist, the Urban Decay 24 hour All Nighter Setting Spray and the ELF Lip Exfoliator. First, I just want to say I had so much fun doing this makeup fun day with Ashley. I will be putting an after picture of us both after I tell you what products we used out of my stash. This really worked out great since she is almost 20 years younger than me, I was able to kind of see what products we could use alike and what products we could not. I am going to list the products we used and the products that she used that I didn’t I will but an asterisk * by that product. So let’s get this shop my stash list going: (any product highlighted in blue you can click on it and it will lead you to my review of that product)
- Benefit POREfessional face primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear (ECRU) mixed with Lorac Breakthrough Performance Foundation (SMS 1)
- MAC Pro Wear Concealer in NW20
- Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder * Ashley used it to set the concealer under her eyes, I have found at my age and with my fine lines that it is best for me not to use a powder under my eyes. I can get by with this with the MAC concealer.
- Nars Pressed Finishing Powder ( I am the only one who used this)
- Coty Airspun Loose Powder in Natural * Ashley chose to use this for her face setting powder instead of the Nars Pressed one
- Anastasia medium brown brow powder duo and Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde
- Merle Norman Shadow Base for eye primer
- Maybelline’s Color Expert Wear Quad in Designer Chocolates – Base and Crease Color
- Maybelline’s Color Tatoo in Inked Pink
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar 16 color Eye Palette – Strawberry Bon Bon, Salted Caramel and Semi-Sweet (I should have ate before I did this post, now I am hungry….LOL)
- Wet n Wild singles in Sugar(white) and Creme Brule(Cream)
- Physician’s Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner Plus Serum in Ultra Black
- Avon’s Super Shock Gel eye liner pencil in Brown ( I wore this in my upper and lower water lines)
- Avon’s Super Shock Gel eye liner pencil in Black (Ashley chose this to use in her upper and lower water lines)
- Avon’s new AeroVolume Mascara in blackest black ( I wore this one) Testing it out right now and I am impressed with it so far.
- Mary Kay’s Waterproof Lash Love in Black (Ashley wore this one)
- Nars NARSissist Cheek Kit– we both used the Laguna Bronzer/Contour and the Orgasm Blush out of kit
- Maybelline Master Highlight in Pink Rose ( I used this with a big fluffy blush brush)
- The Balms Mary-Lou-Manizer for our upper cheek highlighter
- MAC’s lip liner pencil in the color Beet
- MAC’s lipstick in the color Chatterbox
Now for the final look picture, now remember be nice, she is 20 years younger than me……LOL!!! I hope to have more fun days like this one with Ashley and some other friends as well.
I so hoped you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed the day itself. Isn’t Ashley a beautiful young lady. I am so glad she wanted to come over and play in my makeup with me. She wanted me to give her some tips but I think we both learned from each other. Please feel free to leave any tips, suggestions or questions in my comment section. I read and reply to all of them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to Beth and Beauty and you have decided to stay awhile by subscribing to my blog by email, BlogLovin, or Google+. We can also connect through any of my social media outlets. Just click on the corresponding social media icon. I am just a click away.
Question of the Day: Do you ever have makeup fun days with any of your friends?