Hello! Beauties! After being ill since day after Christmas I was finally able to venture out into the world again..Yay!!! I had to make a run to CVS to pick up my husband’s prescription, so this haul is all his fault…..Ha! Ha! I also wanted to do this article to let all of you know that CVS is having a huge clearance sale on most all make up brands, they have items 50-75% off. Of course while in town I had to go to Wal-Mart to pick up a few groceries and some tooth paste. Well to get to the tooth paste I had to go by the make up section. So, do I need to say more?…..Heee!Heee!
Let’s start off with Wal-Mart. I am not going to go into big detail on these items since I will be doing a review on 3 of the items I purchased.
- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash……Love this! So moisturizing!
- Maybelline New Baby Skin Pore Eraser……..Can’t wait to try this out!
- Pond’s New Luminous Clean Cream Facial Cleanser…..Smells great!
- Pond’s Luminous Finish BB+ Cream in the color Light…..Stay tuned for a review on this for sure!
Now these are the clearance items I found at CVS, I was like a make up addict getting my fix in this store…LOL!!
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Naturally Neutral….75% off (pictured in first picture)
- Revlon nail polish in #310 Essence (like a jade green)……75% off
- Rimmel nail polishes in #270 Steel Grey and #250 Pink Zinfandel….both were 75% off
- Khroma nail polishes in #813 Edge (sparkly black) and #817 Fever Dream (burgundy)…..both were 50% off
- L’Oreal lipsticks in#714 Blazing Sangria and #512 Intensely Mauve…. both were 50% off
- Milani Baked Blush in #07 Fantastico Mauve…….50% off
This is the Last of the CVS Haul…….Whew!!!!!
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear blush in #7D Rosy Glow……..75% off
- Physicians Formula Radiant Bronzing Powder in starlight……..75% off
- Sally Hansen’s New nail art tools…..okay this kit was not on sale, but I needed (wanted) it……LOL!
I hope you enjoyed going shopping with me! By the way, have I told you I love to clearance shop? Well, shopping in general I will have to admit…Ha! Ha! I do set myself a budget for my shopping and I do stick to it. I save up for splurges. I am just an average everyday woman that has decided to share my life with you through this blog. I am looking forward to doing reviews on some of these products I picked up today for you. If you have not already subscribed, please do!! You can do so by email in the left upper column or even through Bloglovin in the left lower column. It is free either way and you won’t miss any of my articles. Also feel free to connect with me on any of my social media icons.