Hi! Beauties! Today I want to share with you what I received in my January Ipsy glamour bag. For those of you that do not know about Ipsy, it is a monthly glamour bag subscription that for just$10 you receive a different makeup bag every month. This makeup bag comes filled with 5 beauty related products. Usually there is 2 full size products and 3 travel size products. It is like getting a little surprise bundle of happiness every month. When you join there is a short quiz you take to help make sure you receive the right products for you. Of course you can cancel your subscription at any time. I will leave a link below for you if you are interested and would like to join. There is a waiting list you have to get on sometimes before you get to join due to the high volume of subscribers. I have been a member for about a year now and I look forward to my bag coming each and every month.
First lets talk about the packaging it comes in. You can see the shiny pink mailing package in the second picture above. Any one that knows me knows I love anything pink, shiny and sparkly. Now lets open the pink shiny package and inside we find the monthly makeup bag ( as seen above). Isn’t it adorable? Every month it is a different one. Then inside the makeup bag was 5 beauty products for me to try out (2 of them full size). I am going to list below the products I received this month individually. I will tell you what each product claims to do along with the price that each product would cost you if you were to purchase them. You will see that with just the 2 full size products in my bag they were worth more than the $10 I paid. I am going to list the 2 full size products first.
- Yaby Natural Finish Liquid Foundation (8ml) in the color Buff. Yaby claims that this leaves an unbelievably natural, super smooth texture and is extremely easy to apply. Mimics the skin’s natural sheen to create the most realistic flawless skin. Oil-Free. ($13.99)
- (Malil+Goetz) mojito lip balm (.035 oz., 10g). A clear gel. They say this lip balm is as soothing to the lips as it is to the senses. Flavored with mojito, the lip balm is scientifically blended to restore and replenish. The hydrating lip gel easily integrates for daily maintenance, prevention and treatment of dry, irritated lips. Color and paraben free. ($12)
- Benefit POREfessional (3.0 mil/0.1 fl. oz.) . Quickly minimize the appearance of pors & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals. Full size is 22.0mL/.075 fl. oz. @ $30. (travel size I received can’t be purchased)
- Balanced Guru Body Balm (1 oz.). Treat your whole body with a smooth and buttery body balm. Enriched with healthy butters and an invigorating blend of essential oils that will wake up your senses and moisturize your skin without leaving it greasy or tacky. Make sure you work it well into elbows, knees and even your feet, they’ll thank you later! $12 for size I received and $45 for the full size of 4 oz.
- Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissue (10 ct). Pre-moistened, refreshingly fragranced, water-based cloths designed to instantly remove even waterproof makeup without irritation. Infused with natural extracts and botanicals. Formulated to reawaken and soften skin, while helping to reduce puffiness. Made of delicate spun lace. Gentle enough for use on sensitive skin and around the eye area. 10 ct. $2.49
So after doing the math this bag had $40.48 worth of products. I didn’t include any kind of cost for the Benefit POREfessional since you can’t purchase the size I received. But I can tell you I received another one of these free with purchase at Sephora quite a while back and I am still using it, a little goes a long way. So glad to receive another one of these in this months bag. Below is the link if you are interested in trying the Ipsy monthly subscription:
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you have enjoyed today’s Ipsy Bag reveal. I thought it might be something some of my fellow beauty enthusiasts might enjoy and want to give a try. Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already, it is free and you will be notified when any new articles are published on this blog. I love to read any comments, suggestions or feedback. Also please feel free to leave any questions you may have for me. I read and respond to all my comments and questions. As always you can also connect with me through any of my social media icons, I am just a click away!