Hi! Beauties! It is Thrifty Thursday here on Beth and Beauty. As always here and on any of my posts, to get a closer view of any picture, just click on it. If you are new to Thrifty Thursday’s, I will fill you in right quick. On every Thursday I share what thrifty finds I found in the previous week. This week I am going to share with you some Avon products I found along with a couple of China Glaze’s nail products from Sally’s Beauty Supply. Let’s get started.
- Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment- Received free from Avon(Avon Representative?) due to some other Anew Skin Care products that I had ordered not being available. (reg. $39.99). Pictured above, the tall silver bottle! Very sleek packaging, but not so good for my photography skills. I have applied it twice so far. I don’t care for the smell of the product but the scent does not linger and I am hoping it erases some of these lines on my face. I will keep you updated, either here on my blog or on Beth and Beauty’s Facebook page. Be sure and click “Like” on my Facebook link in your left side bar to not miss any updates on this product as well as others.
- Avon Color Creme Eyeshadow in the color Frosting. It is a beautiful pink champagne color. Sale price was $2.00.
- Avon SuperShock gel eyeliner pencil. Wow! it is very black and has amazing staying power. Glides on so smoothly and easily accross the eye lid. Sale Price was $3.99
- Avon Spring Garden 3-Pair Stud Earring Set. I have a close up picture of this lovely set below. Sales price was $3.99.
- Avon Duo Ended Nail Tool. It has a striping brush on one end and a dotting tool on the other end. I also have a close up picture of each end below. Sales price was $1.99.
- Avon free sample of Viva by Fergie perfume. Packaging says it is: A sexy contradiction of captivatingly cool herbs spiked with fierce lavender and intriguing vetiver. It definitely has a lovely fresh but floral scent. I just opened sample tube and got some on fingers and it lingered for quite a while. I am intrigued by the scent.
- China Glaze nail lacquer in the color Turned UP Turquoise. The name says it all! I got this item for $0.00 at Sally’s Beauty Supply. I will explain how on next item.
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat. I had renewed my Sally’s Beauty Supply membership last month which cost me $5.00 for a year and then in return I received a $5.00 off coupon. This coupon was good for use on any product on my next purchase from then until end of March 2014. They have a sale going on right now, buy 1 China Glaze nail lacquer product and get one free. They normally cost $5.99 each so I got both products and used my $5 off coupon, which made me only have to pay $1.07 for both.
I hope you enjoyed Beth and Beauty’s Thrifty Thursday finds. I also hope you enjoyed your visit and have decided to stay awhile by subscribing to my blog. You can do this by either email or BlogLovin. If you have any tips, suggestions or questions please feel free to leave them below in the comment section. We can also connect through any of my social media outlets, just click on the corresponding floating icon you would like to use and I am just a click away.
Do you have any thrifty finds you would like to share?