Hi! Beauties! Today I thought I would share with you what I am now carrying in my makeup bag. This is the makeup bag that stays in my purse. Last Thursday we had the pleasure of meeting two of our nieces in Tyler, TX. While spending the day with them I found that my makeup bag was really lacking. So after I made a list and created my new purse makeup bag I decided I would share the contents with you. I am depending on your input to let me know if I have forgotten anything.
Let’s start with the beauty/health tools I decided I needed to carry in it.
- Travel size makeup remover wipes (I also have a travel package of tissues that I carry in my purse)
- Benadryl – I carry this at all times along with an EPI pen due to my weird allergies (long story)
- G-U-M Soft Picks for my teeth
- Pointed tipped Q-Tips
- Emery Board
- Small nail clippers
- Pony tail band and hair pins( I have always known them as Bobby Pins)
Next is the actual bag I chose and my eye products:
- The new makeup bag I chose is the bag that I received in my February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag subscription. It is my favorite so far, it is pink with pink leopard print on the inside. Click here if you want to learn more about Ipsy: February 2014’s Ipsy Bag Reveal. To join Ipsy you can click here and use my link: Ipsy
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil (it has a little brush/spoolie built onto the cap)
- Two Faced Lava Gloss eyeliner pencil in Black
- Cover Girl eye pencil in Espresso Brown
- A small pencil sharpener
- Travel size of Benefit They’re Real Mascara in Black
Last but not least is the lip, face and body products:
- I carry whatever lip liner and lipstick I used that morning when applying my makeup. In the picture above is my MAC lipstick in the color Snob and the MAC lip liner in the color Beet.
- I keep the Soft Lips light pink/clear lip gloss along with the Merle Norman Lip Polish in Mademoiselle and just a plain Ulta lip balm in my bag all the time.
- I chose to keep the L’Oreal True Match Powder in my makeup bag because it is small, plus on its bottom it has a built in mirror and sponge.
- For now I have chosen to keep the small bottle of the Clean perfume in Warm Cotton. It has just a fresh and clean scent.
So there you have it, this is what is in my newly made purse’s makeup bag. Remember I am depending on you to let me know if I have missed anyting. I would love for you to share some of the things you carry in your purse’s makeup bag.
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions please feel free to leave them below in the comment section. If you would rather contact me through any of my social media outlets please just click on corresponding floating icon and I am just a click away.