This is the easiest cake I have ever made! It is absolutely delicious too! Definitely going to our family Christmas gathering!
Orange Crush Cake
- Yellow Cake Mix ( I used Pillsbury Sugar Free)
- 12 oz of Orange Soda ( I used Sugar Free)
Preheat oven to cake box instructions. Mix together dry cake mix and orange soda. I used electric mixer and mixed it as box says for 2 minutes. Add to greased 9 X 13 cake pan and cook according to box directions. Let cake cool completely then top with below frosting recipe.
Mandarin Orange Pudding Frosting
- 1 regular sized tub of Cool Whip (I used Sugar Free)
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding ( I used Sugar Free)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 can of mandarin oranges drained and roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Powder Sugar (Optional to me) ( I used 1 tablespoon)
Whisk together the pudding mix and milk until thick. Mix in Powder sugar ( if you choose to use any). Fold in tub of cool whip and mandarin oranges. I covered mine and let sit in fridge for a couple of hours and then topped completely cooled cake.