(Click on any of the pictures to enlarge them)
Hi! Beauties! This month has flown by…. it is already Beth and Beauty’s April 2014 Empties, Trash Talk Time! In case you are new to this trash talk concept, let me explain it to you. Every month I share with you what health, beauty, bath, etc. products that I have used up and do a little mini review by letting you know whether or not I will repurchase product. This month I am even adding my husbands empties/trash…..so we will be doing some husband trash talk too…..LOL! We will start with the above picture: (free samples first)
- Shiseido Bio Perfomance Age Resisting Trio sample pack – I actually used up 2 of these free sample trio sample packs. The trio pack came with an eye cream, face cream and a face serum. I did find them to be very nice products but I don’t believe I could justify the price to purchase this skin care trio. Each sample gave me enough for 2 uses so I got about 4 days of use from them. Like I said, while I liked them, they did not blow me away enough to pay the price for them.
- Orogold 24K Moisturizing Day Cream sample – If I could afford $150 for a day cream, I would definitely purchase a full size of this product. It is a wonderful day cream, it smells marvelous and it goes on so smooth and sinks in your skin and your skin feels so moisturized.
- Estee’ Lauder Re-Nutriv Instensive Age Renewal Face Creme and eye cream samples- I used 2 of each of these and they were okay but again when I looked up the price of these items, I was like no way…..LOL!! They were good but no way would I pay $120 for the eye cream or $200 for the face creme. I would purchase the expensive Kate Somerville Facial Serum before I would these.
- CVS Women’s Gummy Multi-Vitamins- They were good and if I can’t find my regular Vita-Fusion ones, yes I would repurchase.
- Lush’s Eau Roma Water (Toner Water)- This is a spray on toner and I am so sad to see this gone. Yes I will repurchase this.
- L’Oreal Clean Artiste Waterproof & Long Lasting Eye Makeup remover- This is one of my favorite liquid eye makeup removers. I will repurchase but I will only repurchase this exact one in the green bottle. This formula is one that you have to shake to mix products together and it works wonderful. The one in the pink or blue bottle just don’t work as well for me.
- Sephora Supreme Cleansing Foam – This was an okay cleanser. I would repurchase, but I have quite a few I need to work through first.
- Sheer Cover Conditioning Cleanser – This came with a mineral makeup kit I bought off an infomercial. I don’t like to use the word “hate” but I hated this cleanser. It was so slimy I could not stand to use it. It didn’t even lather, it was just awful. I could not even finish the product. I already canceled my subscription to this and the company knows my opinion. I am not a picky person when it comes to cleansers, all I ask for is that it feels good on my skin, lathers and leaves my skin clean.
- Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily detoxifying scrub – I bought this travel size at WalMart and it was a nice facial scrub. I kept it by my bathtub so when I took a bath and was not going to be using my Clarisonic to cleanse my face then I used this product. Yes I would repurchase as needed. I am finding I like buying travel size facial cleansers since I like changing and trying new things so much.
- Lush’s Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub – This was a blue and best smelling exfoliating body scrub. Yes! Oh! Yes! I will be repurchasing this.
- Cotton clouds 100% Cotton Pads – I love these pads and yes I will be repurchasing as soon as I use up some other round pads that I need to use up first.
- Tarte Lash Primer – This was a travel size white lash primer. I am just trashing it because it is so old and I just never found that it did enough for my lashes to take the time to use it.
- Jordana Best Lash Supreme – Okay, I know I may have people will not agree with me but I did not really care for this mascara, it was a wet formula and I always ended up making a mess trying to apply it. It is only $2.99 and it is really hyped up by the YouTube Guru’s but I just did not like it and I will not be repurchasing it.
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara- I did not like this product because of the wand was so little it took me forever to get enough on my bottom lashes to even tell I had anything on them. No, I will not be repurchasing.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 3.5 – I absolutely love this foundation and I was sad when I used up the free sample I got from Sephora. This will definitely be my next high end foundation purchase.
Now, here is my husbands trash: (free samples first)
- Gold by Jay Z – He did use this up and when I asked him about it, he said he couldn’t remember…..then he said, I guess it must not have been that outstanding…..you think???….LOL! My husband is very particular when it comes to his cologne. He is a paramedic and he wants a cologne that smells good and lasts.
- SpiceBomb by Victor & Rolf – He told me really liked this one!! I looked up what the notes of this cologne is and this is a few of them: bergamot, pink pepper, chili pepper, leather, vetiver. Smells very masculine and spicy. I like it too. He said he would really consider purchasing it.
- Gucci Guilty Black – He really loved this one! He already has the full size of the regular Gucci Guilty and likes it as well. The notes in the Gucci Guilty Black are: lavender, coriander, orange flower, patchouli. It does smell really good. He said this will definitely be his next purchase
- Suave’s Men’s Body Wash in Active Sport – he said he it was all right but would rather have his Dove! I never knew he really noticed or cared about his body wash…..LOL! I do now……
- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash- As I just said, he really likes this one. I also use this. Yes we have already repurchased this.
- Clear Men Scalp Therapy – He loves this shampoo! He has always fought dry scalp and he doesn’t have that problem when he uses this shampoo. Yes we will be repurchasing this as soon as he finishes a new one he is trying for me (blog). Did I tell you, I have the best husband??
Well, I hoped you have enjoyed Beth and Beauty’s April 2014 Empties this month. Remember, we used it up this month, that does not mean we purchased it this month. Please feel free to leave any tips, suggestions or questions in my comment section also. I read and reply to all of them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to Beth and Beauty and you have decided to stay awhile by subscribing to my blog by email, BlogLovin, or Google+. We can also connect through any of my social media outlets. Just click on the corresponding social media icon. I am just a click away.