Hi! Beauties! Today I was so excited to get my February’s Ipsy monthly subscription bag in the mail. Well I am excited every month. It is just such a pleasant experience each month to go to your mailbox and see that pink sparkly package. If you are new and do not know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly beauty subscription that only cost $10 a month. You get at least 2 full size products and 3 travel size products in a different makeup bag each month. When you join you fill out a questionnaire that helps them personalize your bag each month. I have enjoyed receiving my bag now every month for almost a year. Some months the bags products are better than others, but to me for $10 it can’t be beat. I will leave a link at the bottom of this post, so if you are interested in joining, all you will need to do is just click on the link and then you will be taken directly to their website for you to sign up. There is sometimes a waiting list you have to be put on, but I don’t believe it is too terribly long of a wait.
First, look at this month’s makeup bag. I love it!! It is pink with pink leopard print on the inside. Who could not love this?
This months bag’s theme is called “The Look of Love”. Inside my bag this month were the following products:
- A Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini lip gloss 4g/0.14 oz in Peony Petal. I love the beautiful rosy pink color. Their website says that this plumping pout perfector combines the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediately merges with lips & delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting finish. The full size of this product on their website is $16.00.
- A Zoya full size 0.5 fl oz nail polish in the color Dot. It is a very pretty baby pink. It is pink so I know I already love it. The Zoya’s website says that this season’s Zoya Nail polish are full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that are a perfect transition into Spring. This product on their website is $9.00.
- A First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Facial Cleanser with Red Clay 1 oz. I can not wait to try this cleanser out, I seem to be collecting facial cleansers lately. I love trying out new ones, because as a true beauty enthusiast you can never be for sure if there is not a better cleanser you have not tried yet…..LOL! Their website says that the Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay removes excess oils, unclogs pores and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of Red Clay, Rosemary Leaf Oil and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin’s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. This foaming gel cleanser removes make-up, dirt and grime. It is perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin. The full size 4.7 oz of this product on their webiste is $24.00.
- A pair of J Cat Beauty 100% Human Hair False Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue in the style EL15. I have never been able to master the skill of applying false eyelashes yet, but I am still working on it, so these will come in handy. Their website says to cause a ruckus as you bat your voluminous faux eyelashes! Each includes an individual eyelash adhesive for endurance through a night on the town. Now who would not want to cause a ruckus??? These eyelashes on their website are $3.99.
- A Jesse’s Girl 9 Pan Eye Shadow Compact in The Eyes Have It colors. I have never tried this brand, so I am excited to give this eye shadow compact a try. Their website says that Jesse’s Girl has put together four great eye shadow collections suitable for all: Brown Eyed Girl, Behind Blue Eyes, Tickled Pink, and The Eyes Have It. Each compact features nine coordinating eye shadows in a sleek, travel-friendly case. This eye shadow compact on their website cost $3.99.
I did the math and not even counting the gorgeous pink makeup bag or the travel size lip gloss and facial cleanser. This bag would be worth $16.98. This month’s bag was a hit for me. If you want to subscribe here is the link:
I also wanted to leave you couple more links to some of my favorite places to shop and to find some great deals:
- http://justfab.com/invite/18066000/ – All first time buyers will get 50% off of any item, but this only applies to the 24 hours from the time you create your account.
Okay you know the drill….LOL! I hope you will subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already, it is free and you will be notified when any new articles are published on this blog. I love to read any comments, suggestions or feedback. Also please feel free to leave any questions you may have for me. I read and respond to all my comments and questions. As always you can also connect with me through any of my social media icons, I am just a click away!
P.S. My Facebook page needs some love!!! Please click here to like my page!
This is not a sponsored article. I will be honest with you, if you use the links I have provided for you inside this article and decide to buy or subscribe which ever applies, I will get points to use towards my future purchases. I love these sites and I will never share a link on one of my blog articles that I do not approve of. All of my articles will only contain my own honest opinions.