Hi! Beauties! Today Beth and Beauty is claiming this Friday as a Funday Friday! I read this tag on Harriet Jackson’s blog post, this is not the first one that I have read doing this tag, but was the one I read today, so she is whose blog I linked to. It is called The Beauty Scenario Tag. It sounds like a fun tag, so here we go!!
- You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only have one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? For high end I would have to say my Estee’ Lauder Double Wear. For the drugstore one I would have to go with my L’Oreal True Match Lumi.
- You go for an interview and you notice the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you tell her or ignore it completely? If I did not know her, I would totally ignore it. (If I am interviewing I want the job….LOL)
- Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make you feel beautiful? My MAC Amplified lipstick in the color Chatter-Box. It is just the most perfect color pink for me.
- You go back in time to your teenage years. How would you do your makeup and hair differently? As for makeup , I would use a foundation primer and apply more than one color of eye shadow on my eyes. For my hair, I would not have chopped it off in 7th grade, many of tears were shed by me over that hair cut…..!
- You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixi Lott hair cut, but they hear you wrong and give you a short pixi cut. Do you: a) smile, say thank you b)cry in the chair and let things get awkward c)complain to the manager and demand a refund. I will answer B, but since the 7th grade hair cut, no one cuts my hair without me watching in the mirror and the first short cut she made I would have been coming out of the chair, still crying and things would definitely get awkward and there would be no payment.
- Your friend surprised you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which “do it all” palette do you pack in your makeup bag? I really don’t have a do it all palette, but the eye shadow palette I would pack would be my Lorac Pro.
- Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is saved? Well as long as everyone is okay, I would have to say the first thing that just came to my mind is my Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette. Probably because it is the most expensive one I have right now and it is sold out everywhere now.
- Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you: a) pretend you haven’t noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same thing to something of theirs. I will answer A, but honestly I don’t believe I have a friend that would do that to me.
What a fun tag, right??? I know the questions were silly but I really enjoyed doing it. If you have a blog, consider yourself tagged. If you don’t have a blog, you can give me some of your answers in the comment section or email me yours. I would so love to read some of your answers. I hope you enjoyed your visit and have decided to stay awhile by subscribing to my blog. You can do this by either email or BlogLovin. I would love for you to follow me on Facebook by clicking the “Like” button. If you have any tips, suggestions or questions please feel free to leave them below in the comment section. We can also connect through any of my social media outlets, just click on the corresponding floating icon you would like to use and I am just a click away.